• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Scheduled Tasks don't run after update from 11.x to 11.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo002

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

Recently I updated from Plesk 11.x to 11.5. Now my scheduled tasks are not running anymore. I had for example this command running:
Code:
*/5 * * * * env /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/vhosts/postitief.nl/cron/keyword-position.php

After the update, it doesn't work anymore. Who knows a solution for this problem?

Hmm, I think I made a mistake! I believe the cronjobs are executed but the mail is not send, the mail stay's in the Mail Queue... Why..?

Last edited:
Have you tried to run command within server shell itself? You will see probably the error there, why it is not running.

Well, I think I made a mistake in my question.

The cronjob is running, also from command line and no errors. The problem is that the script should send email and I didn't receive any mail. The mail is in the mailqueue and stays there. The mailqueue log show:
Code:
Dec  9 10:08:37 postitief postfix/smtp[27219]: 94E71243C1: to=<[email protected]>, relay=none, delay=4798, delays=4798/0.07/0/0, dsn=4.4.3, status=deferred (Host or domain name not found. Name service error for name=email.com type=MX: Host not found, try again)

I changed the real email adres to "[email protected]". But for all domain's this error occurs.

It runs from the shell. Problem is not with the script, I made a mistake. This question should be closed, I will post a new question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back