• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SDK on ASP.NET

U

udhayamoorthi

I am developing a ASP.NET client to create domains based on a predefined template. Which i am planning to incorprate with my hosting solutions. The project gets the domain name and checks with my domain registrar, if the domain exists it accepts a total payment for the domain and for my webspace, then it registers the domain name and automatically creates a webspace in my plesk server. I am working on RPC XML API. I have authenticated and able to query my plesk server. I have caught with creation of domains using my template. Help is great...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?>
<packet version="1.3.1.1">
<domain>
<get>
<dataset>
<limits/>
</dataset>
</get>
</domain>
</packet>

Above XML request works and lists me the details.

But i am confused with creating new domains using existing templates.

Originally posted by udhayamoorthi
But i am confused with creating new domains using existing templates.

I have exactly the same doubt, and I couldn't find anything about that in the XML-RPC API docs. Anyone, for the love of God?

Million thanks,
Alejandro

I just recently posted a similar question, and it greatly concerns me that this was posted in August 2005 and it's now September 2006 with no resolution posted.

What I have found in the documentation suggests a template-name or template-id tag be placed in the domain/add packet .. but while I get no error in doing so, it also does not apply any of the template settings.

Anyone here figure something out?

I'm half tempted to ask that we switch to another solution.

Can you post your asp.net code to comunicate with plesk server. Because I've used XMLHTTP and I keep getting errors.

Thanks in advance Mara

Back