• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

search in 500+ webspaces

mooiesite

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

Plesk 11, poweruser mode. Single adminaccount, no other clients or resellers, subscriptions.
We have about 500 webspaces (domains), but are missing a function to search for these webspaces.

We would like to enter the domainname (which is the webspace name) in the searchbox (in the topheader right).
It looks like this searchfield does not search on webspace name.. Are we overlooking something?

Cause right now we have to page through all the results in the webspace tab :)

Or is it beter to switch views?

I think with 500+ webspaces you are definitely recommended to change views :)
Power User has been designed for smaller number of personal webspaces, 500 is definitely for shared hosting

changing view to 'service provider view' with the option 'Open hosting operations in Server Administration Panel ' was definitely the best option!

But in this serviceprovider view i get the following msg on every screen

New files of configuration for Apache web server were not built due to errors in configuration templates: nginx: [emerg] bind() to 1.1.1.1:80 failed (99: Cannot assign requested address) nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed . The detailed error message was e-mailed to you, so please check the e-mail, fix the errors, and click here to retry generating broken configuration or click here to retry generating of all configurations.

Where 1.1.1.1 is an old IP which was used for testing purposes a few weeks ago and is no longer present on the system
And the strange thing is that sw-nginx is removed from the system.
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf doesn't even exist. (/etc/nginx/conf.d dir does exist!)

I tried regenerating all configurations (also with httpdmng --reconfigure-all )
Any thoughts? There seems to be nothing wrong with the system, just this error which only seems to be visible in the serviceprovider view

thanks, but sw-nginx isn't even installed.. :)

reinstalled it, enabled it, disabled it, removed it.
no luck :)

The error still shows in controlpanel. (everything seems to be working though)

Back