• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Second level links

bhiers

New Pleskian
Is there anyway to simply turn off second level links? I have so many customers that simply want 3-5 page site and have no need for sub/second level links and if you leave them blank it looks a bit weird in most templates.

I wish that the templates supported removing the second level links with a click of a button, or have some templates that don't support second level links.

Originally posted by bhiers
or have some templates that don't support second level links.

I haven't tried this, but you can create your own templates and leave the second level code out.

swsoft might correct me because I think it is required.

I have posted in a few posts on custom buttons and templates that show how to design your own templates. I use Dream Weaver and it works great. DW has a function (button) that will expand the HTML code so you can read the code.

Then design your template with a side navigation only.

I have a sample you can download.

I have learned how to design templates by downloading the swsoft templates from your server to your computer or Dream Weaver.

Then you need to take the parts from two different areas to rebuild the template system. Use my example for layout. I also have an image in one of the posts that show the template tree layout.

I would think that removing the second level is not necessary if you offer side nav templates. Then if customer wants it it would be available.

swsoft can join for more info.

Search for templates under Windows 4.0 Sitebuilder

Back