• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Secondary IP Addresses corrupted when Plesk Windows Server is rebooted

Jim Jankowski

New Pleskian
When I reboot my Plesk server (Windows, GoDaddy VPS) using either the GoDaddy Restart or Plesk Server Restart I have to use the Server-->IP Address Repair and ReRead function to get the the websites on the secondary IP Addresses to come up.

The separate IP Addresses each host one website using SSL.

Currently these sites are development only, however I really need to get this fixed before I can go live.

Any help greatly appreciated.

If anyone has ANY input please let me know, even if you are having the same problem. I would really like to know if I am the only person experiencing this issue. Also if you are having the same problem I may be able to help you once I get this resolved.

Hello,

We faced similar issue with our plesk 12.0 version. We had to manually disable enable the network card or we had to use readd ip tool. After upgrading the plesk to 12.5, all is ok now. You can surely give try if you have older version of plesk.

Back