• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Seeking plesk/linux expert

P

pixeline

hello,

we are urgently looking for an expert to help us manage our plesk server.

While we can use the plesk interface (duh :) ) we need someone to do the underlying linux stuff, like upgrading php, mysql, installing urchin, in short all kind of customization, troubleshooting and trouble solving tasks that come with managing a server.

Please, apply only if you are an expert, we need to be able to rely on your skills.

The first task will be to migrate or current server to the new one.

drop me a PM if you are interested, with your hourly fee. Preference is given to people in Europe ( timezone: GMT00 to GMT+02).

Thank you, Alexandre
---------------------------------------------------
PS: here is the tech specs of the server

CPU GenuineIntel, Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.20GHz
Version psa v8.0.0_build80060331.13 os_FedoraCore 3
OS Linux 2.6.9-1.667smp

check out serverwizards.com or accunet.com or 4psa.com they all offer plesk support and have good reputations.

Thank you very much Poke, i've contacted each of them. Serverwizards seems to be what we need :)

Thanks for your time !

alex

well,the experience of serverwizards was quite so and so, but lately it's been very painful.

At some moments the responses were really fast and efficient, at other times, "i'll do it immediatly", "it will be done in an hour"... 2 months later and so many correspondance, the job is still not done.

I don't know what they are going through but their service quality is falling down.

Originally posted by pixeline
well,the experience of serverwizards was quite so and so, but lately it's been very painful.

At some moments the responses were really fast and efficient, at other times, "i'll do it immediatly", "it will be done in an hour"... 2 months later and so many correspondance, the job is still not done.

I don't know what they are going through but their service quality is falling down.

I also provide Plesk consulting services, and most of the time I don't require payment. Depends on the level of work involved. I've had random calls from this board and I just help out.

Thanks,
James

Back