• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Selecting Third-Party Services

S

sfogonline

After logging into my server, I receive a page prompting me to select "Third-Party Services". I select everything and after clicking ok get the following message:

"Some service categories contain invalid selections, or no selections were made."

Even though selections are available, it highlights the following:

- component_name__backupsystem.acronis
- component_name__database.mssql
- component_name__database.mysql
- FTP Server
- component_name__java.jdk
- component_name__java.tomcat
- component_name__network.qos
- component_name__psa.core
- component_name__script.asp
- component_name__script.asp.net
- component_name__script.perl
- component_name__script.php
- component_name__script.python
- component_name__script.ssi
- component_name__sqladmin.mssql
- component_name__sqladmin.mysql
- component_name__stats.awstats
- component_name__stats.smarterstats
- component_name__stats.urchin
- component_name__stats.webalizer
- component_name__webpublish.fp

I've tried checking "none" and the software available under the different titles, but nothing removes them from the list.

Regards,

Nick Caughman

open a support ticket. we need to hammer them with tickets :)

I think I have 5 to open today alone with issues that have arised after i installed the 7.5.1 hotfix on a beta server.

I've got the same problem here as well. What gives on this thing? I paid $200 for Plesk and I can't get it off the ground...

Have the folks at Plesk said anything about what's causing this error or how to get around it? It's driving me up the wall.

I have 2 support emails and a phone call pending with them and it's a bit frustrating.

Back