• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

selfmade Apps for App-Vault won't be uploaded

J

jpfote

Hi folks,

iv'e made some applications for the Plesk App-Vault. If i install them with "rpm -ihv name.pm", it will all work fine. Bute if i will upload them via Plesk-Webinterface, i get an error: "This ist not a valid Plesk-Application". Did someone get solved this problem?

Best wishes

Jens

Have you double checked that you followed all the guidelines and requirments in the SDK instructions regarding App Vault packages? Especially the instructions regarding Repository structure. For example:
During its installation in the system, the application creates a subdirectory in the root directory of the repository. The subdirectory name is formed in the following way:

< application name >-< application version >-< application release>
Otherwise, the control panel won't find the directory of the newly installed application.
Full docs are at:

http://download1.sw-soft.com/Plesk/...5r-sdk-html/docs/application_vault/index.html

Back