• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How to deploy wasm app in Plesk

debarreraf

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows Server 2016
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.47 update #5
Hi Friends,

I have one server with Plesk using Obsidian version, I wrote a simple wasm app with Blazor, to test wasm development, as usual, everything working fine in my computer, but when I deploy the app to Plesk, I received following message:

*** begin of message ***
pruebasokta.ealeph.com.mx/:1 Failed to find a valid digest in the 'integrity' attribute for resource 'https://pruebasokta.ealeph.com.mx/_framework/icudt.dat' with computed SHA-256 integrity '3B1U2rbsjAD3ATeSdQTk8iLIOV8Qdgtr7s/PqU4IJJ8='. The resource has been blocked.
pruebasokta.ealeph.com.mx/:1 Unknown error occurred while trying to verify integrity.
*** end of message ***

I have done many changes but I was not be able to solve this issue. I did an test in azure, and the app runs without any problem, so I thing that Plesk or Windows on Plesk are creating this issue. Also I followed the instructions provide by Microsoft to test .dat files, I compared local files versus server files and both files have the same SHA-256 integrity.

Please can you advise me to solve this issue.

Best regards

Back