• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

SELinux Problem?

T

troymc

Guest
I have just installed PSA 8.2.0 on a new install of CentOS 5. I have selinux disabled right now, but ever since I installed Plesk when I use yum I get a bunch of these listed.
/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts: Multiple different specifications for /var/qmail/bin(/.*)? (system_u:eek:bject_r:sendmail_exec_t:s0 and system_u:eek:bject_r:bin_t:s0).
Anyone know why this is or how to stop it?
 
same issue here, the same (and other similar) message was there during install, have'nt had time to track down the cause yet
 
Same here on a clean install of CentOS 5. Anyone know what's up?
 
I had disabled SElinux (doesnt everyone?) and despite the errors everything seems fine, would be useful to know if this is Centos5 only or if anyone has had the same on other distro's (particularly RHEL5)
 
>CentOS is RHEL, so yeah it effects them too.

It's why I am curious :)
 
Back
Top