• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question send email with credentials to my customer

paskuale

Basic Pleskian
I disabled a customer and after a few weeks I reactivated it, how can I communicate the credentials ?
Thanks

thanks for the reply, yes I reactivated the customer but in the meantime he trashed it and can no longer recover the email I sent him the first time, is there a way to resend it to him ? :rolleyes:

How was the mail you sent him the first time sent? Through a Plesk function? Which one?

I understand that you sent the credentials by email to your customer. Is there a reason why this cannot be done the same way again?

There is no button in Plesk to send the email credentials to the customer. You have to do this yourself.

However, there is a "Send welcome email with email client configuration instructions" option in cPanel if that's what you're referring to?

I think it could be a good new feature for Plesk and have opened a User Voice feature request for it

perfect, I await your signal as soon as it is ready for use, but in the meantime I was wondering if I change my client's credentials, will the system send him a new email with the new credentials ? :)

No, credentials will not be sent. But what you can do is you can send your customer a password reset link if he does not find the "reset password" link on the Plesk login page. Customers > click on customer > right-hand toolbox "Change login info" > "Password reset link" > "Show link".

It would be good to just look at the option, then you'll immediately see what you can do and decide what is the best approach for you to send your customer the data.

Back