• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Forwarded to devs SEO Toolkit extremely slowing down Plesk interface

Mike99

Basic Pleskian
TITLE:
SEO Toolkit extremely slowing down Plesk interface
PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE:
Plesk Onyx Version 17.8.11 Update #67, last updated on Sept 8, 2019 06:25 AM, Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS‬
PROBLEM DESCRIPTION:
Plesk interface is extremely unresponsive after the last update #67. Clicking on Domains or Subscriptions takes up to 20 seconds to load the list.

In /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/panel.log

I found this:

[2019-09-08 13:42:10.137] ERR [extension/xovi] Sorry, an error occurred in the API request. Please try again later!
[2019-09-08 13:41:03.723] ERR [1] Sorry, an error occurred in the API request. Please try again later!​
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
So I disabled the SEO Toolkit extension and Plesk is working fast as expected.​
ACTUAL RESULT:
Slow Plesk interface.​
EXPECTED RESULT:
Fast Plesk interface.​
ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM:
Confirm bug

Hello Mike,

thank you for reporting an issue with the SEO Toolkit.

We released version 1.1.7 of the extension with some significant performance tweaks. Can you please update/reinstall the latest release and try it again?

Thank you in advance!

Cheers
Viktor

Hello Mike,

thank you for reporting an issue with the SEO Toolkit.

We released version 1.1.7 of the extension with some significant performance tweaks. Can you please update/reinstall the latest release and try it again?

Thank you in advance!

Cheers
Viktor

Hi Viktor, thanks for coming back to me. I reinstalled SEO Toolkit extension and everything seems to work again. No problems detected so far.
Best regards, Mike

Hi Viktor, thanks for coming back to me. I reinstalled SEO Toolkit extension and everything seems to work again. No problems detected so far.
Best regards, Mike

Thank you for your positive feedback! Have success with the SEO Toolkit.

Cheers

Back