• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Server Administration Panel

U

UKAndy

So much for the documentation!

How do I access the Server Administration Panel?

I opened the control panel as you said.
I enter the username admin.
I enter my password.

Next screen is contact information.

Next screen is end user.

No access to "clients" menu, "resellers" menu, etc..

Check "User accounts (resellers and customers)" for your license in License Manager.

Yes

I installed it manually onto a non-plesk os and followed the setup instructions and the login screen is completely different, and does actually load the server admin control panel, however, now I don't have a licence for it. Does this mean I can only install the VPS version, which doesn't work?

Did you tried install Plesk to Virtuozzo VPS with Virtuozzo EZ template?

Yes, it is the pre-installed version.
When I install it manually, it works, but then I have no licence.

I opened a new thread explaining exactly what the problem is but someone deleted it, but I still need help.

What do I try next?

Please do not create duplicated threads - I will delete it. Use already created for explanations.

I will now assume this issue is too technical for Parallels because not one suggestion or fix has come forward.
I will remove Plesk 10 from my servers because I don't have the time to be "playing" around with it.

Goodbye Parallels

Hi Igor, and Happy Holidays!

I'm running into the same problem as what UKAndy described here.

The installation of Plesk 10 was performed in Virtuozzo, using EZ template however, when logging in as the 'admin' user, I'm presented with what appears to be the basic 'Control Panel' rather than the 'Administrative Control Panel'.

Oddly, if I re-upload my license key (and old 30-domain purchased license that was upgraded for use with Plesk 10), the menu I'm expecting to show up in the left-pane *does* display, but the moment I click any of the tabs along the top menu, the left-pane menu disappears again.

I normally run Linux w/Firefox but also tested in Windows/IE, and experienced the same behavior.

I'm stumped, so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

--
Heather Masterson
Modwest Support Team
[email protected]
http://modwest.com/help/

Did you try to disable/enable offline_management for container?

Did you try to disable/enable offline_management for container?

Hi Igor,

Darn, I've just confirmed that Offline Managment is already disabled for the container.

Any other suggestions?

~h

Check that you have enabled PowerUser mode. You can determine it if you have 'Webspace' tab in interface.

Check that you have enabled PowerUser mode. You can determine it if you have 'Webspace' tab in interface.

Thanks for the reply Igor. I do have a 'Webspace' tab at the menu on the top when I'm logged in as the admin user. Again, it's really strange to me that if I re-upload my license key (and old 30-domain purchased license that was upgraded for use with Plesk 10), the menu I'm expecting to show up in the left-pane *does* display, but the moment I click any of the tabs along the top menu, the left-pane menu disappears again.

Any other suggestions? Obviously, there's no way we can deploy Plesk 10 for our clients without getting this resolved.

Happy Holidays!

~Heather

Back