• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Server and Domain - This site can’t be reached

evansandreid

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Plesk version and microupdate number
Obsidian
Hi all

Sorry if this has been asked before, haven't been able to find the answer

I am unable to login in to my Plesk Obsidian 18.0.48 server or domains, all come back with

This site can’t be reached​

recursing-tesla.68-178-204-82.plesk.page took too long to respond.

Try:
ERR_TIMED_OUT

all worked well last night, have not changed any settings on the server, only thing I did was upload some new posts on my site.

I guess there is an issue with my server as both domains are down, how do I get my server and domains back up and running?

Try to change the IP address from where you access your server. Your currently used might be blocked by Fail2Ban.

I have no issue accessing the URL you posted. If you still are not able to access it yourselve than it's very likely your IP (or IP range) got blocked. Probably on your server, but you could also be blocked on your providers firewall or your home/office hardware (ie router).

Try to access your server from a device (pc, smartphone, ect) that's connected to internet with a completely different IP address.

I have no issue accessing the URL you posted. If you still are not able to access it yourselve than it's very likely your IP (or IP range) got blocked. Probably on your server, but you could also be blocked on your providers firewall or your home/office hardware (ie router).

Try to access your server from a device (pc, smartphone, ect) that's connected to internet with a completely different IP address.Thanks
Thanks for looking, everything came back up around 1pm. Can access everything again

Back