• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Server backup fails after moving domain to subscription

landrei

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.60 #1
Hello,

Yesterday, I moved a domain from a subscription to a dedicated subscription. Nothing fancy a simple WP install, 10 posts max, really small website.
That didn't work as expected, after moving website content was unavailable, even no error was displayed when I made that move.

Then,
- I manually remove it from WordPress Toolkit because a message was saying that install is corrupt,
- I run website repair, config repairs, I removed a file . wp-toolkit-ignore to scan again with WP Toolkit
- I manually moved the database and, after php settings saved and hosting details saved (I was trying randomly) I managed to have the website working again.Not sure, but somehow worked.

Also, old subscription had few more domains, and I moved all to other subscription, but when only one domain left (primary for that subscription) I could not move it, some error was display, and decided to remove it because there was no content there.

Anyway... my recent experience tell me that moving domains from one subscription to another or even to a dedicated subscription is not working smooth. :confused:

Last night I got an email the server backup task has a warning:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<execution-result log-location="/opt/psa/PMM/sessions/2024-05-14-030806.287/migration.result" local-dump-created="true" export-dump-created="true" local-dump-name="backup_info_2405110308_2405140308.xml" export-dump-name="backup_2405110308_2405140308.tar" custom-log-file="/var/log/plesk/PMM/backup-2024-05-14-03-08-06-287/backup.log" status="warnings">
  <object type="Server" name="*****">
    <object type="Customer" name="*****">
      <object type="Subscription" name="******.com">
        <object type="Application" name="WordPress">
          <message severity="warning">
            <description>Unable to back up APS controller data. Error: PleskDBException: Unable to load object of type Domain with id=13: Domain does not exist. in /opt/psa/admin/plib/functions.php:1216
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Webspace.php(63): objectMakerEx('Domain', 13)
#1 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Apspp/Hosting/Resource/Database.php(549): Webspace::getInstanceBySiteId(13)
#2 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Apspp/Hosting/Resource/Database.php(83): Apspp_Hosting_Resource_Database::_setAttributesFromPleskObjects(Object(Apspp_Hosting_Resource_Database))
#3 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Apspp/Hosting/ResourceBroker/Database.php(28): Apspp_Hosting_Resource_Database::load('0a0e7311-2a0c-4...')
#4 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Apspp/Hosting/ResourceBroker/Abstract.php(80): Apspp_Hosting_ResourceBroker_Database-&gt;_getResourceImpl(Object(Db_Table_Row))
#5 [internal function]: Apspp_Hosting_ResourceBroker_Abstract-&gt;getResource('0a0e7311-2a0c-4...', Object(APS_OptString))
#6 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/Dumper/ApplicationInfo.php(239): APS_Provision_Application-&gt;createApplicationBackup()
#7 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/CallHelper.php(20): Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\ApplicationInfo-&gt;Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\{closure}()
#8 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/Dumper/ApplicationInfo.php(234): Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\Base-&gt;callSafely(Object(Closure), 'Unable to back ...')
#9 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/Dumper/ApplicationInfo.php(67): Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\ApplicationInfo-&gt;getApscData(Object(APS_Registry_Application))
#10 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/CallHelper.php(20): Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\ApplicationInfo-&gt;Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\{closure}()
#11 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/Dumper/ApplicationInfo.php(31): Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\Base-&gt;callSafely(Object(Closure), 'Unable to back ...', Object(Closure))
#12 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/Dumper/ApplicationsInfo.php(48): Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\ApplicationInfo-&gt;getApplicationInfo(Object(Db_Table_Row_Domain), '8e2dd848-a853-4...')
#13 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/CallHelper.php(52): Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\ApplicationsInfo-&gt;Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\{closure}('8e2dd848-a853-4...')
#14 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/Dumper/ApplicationsInfo.php(51): Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\Base-&gt;iterateSafely(Array, Object(Closure), Object(Closure))
#15 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/Dumper/HostingInfo.php(293): Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\ApplicationsInfo-&gt;getApplicationsInfo(Object(Db_Table_Row_Domain))
#16 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/CallHelper.php(20): Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\HostingInfo-&gt;Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\{closure}()
#17 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/Dumper/HostingInfo.php(291): Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\Base-&gt;callSafely(Object(Closure), 'Unable to back ...')
#18 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/Dumper/HostingInfo.php(93): Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\HostingInfo-&gt;backupApplications(Object(Db_Table_Row_Domain), Object(Plesk\backup\Agent\Schema\Backup\Phosting))
#19 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/Dumper/DomainInfo.php(169): Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\HostingInfo-&gt;getPhostingInfo(Object(Db_Table_Row_Domain))
#20 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/CallHelper.php(20): Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\DomainInfo-&gt;Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\{closure}()
#21 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/Dumper/DomainInfo.php(167): Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\Base-&gt;callSafely(Object(Closure), 'Unable to back ...')
#22 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/Dumper/DomainInfo.php(46): Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\DomainInfo-&gt;backupHosting(Object(Db_Table_Row_Domain), Object(Plesk\backup\Agent\Schema\Backup\Domain), Array, Array)
#23 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/Dumper/Domain.php(61): Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\DomainInfo-&gt;getDomainInfo(Object(Db_Table_Row_Domain))
#24 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/Dumper/Domain.php(30): Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\Domain-&gt;createDomainDump(Object(Db_Table_Row_Domain))
#25 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/CallHelper.php(52): Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\Domain-&gt;Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\{closure}(Object(Db_Table_Row_Domain))
#26 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/Dumper/Domain.php(37): Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\Base-&gt;iterateSafely(Object(Generator), Object(Closure), Object(Closure), Object(Closure))
#27 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/Dumper/Client.php(60): Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\Domain-&gt;createDomainDumps(Object(Db_Table_Row_Client))
#28 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/Dumper/Client.php(30): Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\Client-&gt;createClientDump(Object(Db_Table_Row_Client))
#29 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/CallHelper.php(52): Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\Client-&gt;Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\{closure}(Object(Db_Table_Row_Client))
#30 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/Dumper/Client.php(37): Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\Base-&gt;iterateSafely(Object(Generator), Object(Closure), Object(Closure), Object(Closure))
#31 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/Dumper/Server.php(29): Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\Client-&gt;createClientDumps()
#32 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/Agent.php(160): Plesk\backup\Agent\Dumper\Server-&gt;createServerDump()
#33 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/CallHelper.php(20): Plesk\backup\Agent\Agent-&gt;Plesk\backup\Agent\{closure}()
#34 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/Agent.php(155): Plesk\backup\Agent\Agent-&gt;callSafely(Object(Closure), Object(Closure), Object(Closure))
#35 /opt/psa/admin/plib/backup/Agent/Agent.php(92): Plesk\backup\Agent\Agent-&gt;createDump()
#36 /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-common/cuBackupAgent.php(307): Plesk\backup\Agent\Agent-&gt;dump()
#37 /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-common/cuApp.php(79): cuBackupAgent-&gt;_dumpCommand('/opt/psa/PMM/se...', 'fc42438e-bb92-4...', 'server', '', '', NULL, 'normal', NULL, '/opt/psa/PMM/se...', '', NULL, 'backup', 'script', NULL, NULL, 'ftps://upbit-sr...', NULL, '', '', NULL, 'scheduled_daily', '/opt/psa/PMM/se...')
#38 /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-common/cuApp.php(73): cuApp-&gt;_callCommandMethod(Array)
#39 /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-common/cuApp.php(53): cuApp-&gt;_executeCommand()
#40 /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-common/CuExecutor.php(69): cuApp-&gt;runFromCliGate()
#41 /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-common/CuExecutor.php(131): CuExecutor-&gt;execUtil('cuBackupAgent', 'runFromCliGate')
#42 /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/CliUtilityRunner.php(28): CuExecutor-&gt;run()
#43 /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/CliUtilityRunner.php(37): CliUtilityRunner-&gt;run()
#44 /opt/psa/admin/sbin/backup_agent(3): require_once('/opt/psa/admin/...')
#45 {main}</description>
          </message>
        </object>
      </object>
    </object>
  </object>
</execution-result>

Another error appear now when I deploy changes from git on a subscription that has nothing to do with those two where I moved few domains.

Code:
The task "ext-git-task\deployment" has failed.
There is no web hosting configured on domain *******.com.

Another error appear now when I deploy changes from git on a subscription that has nothing to do with those two where I moved few domains.

Code:
The task "ext-git-task\deployment" has failed.
There is no web hosting configured on domain *******.com.
This error suggests that web hosting is not enabled for the domain. Is it enabled?

As for backup error, it looks like moving the domain has lead to inconsistencies in the Plesk database (PSA). You can try to run plesk repair db to see if that fixes the inconsistencies.

This error suggests that web hosting is not enabled for the domain. Is it enabled?

As for backup error, it looks like moving the domain has lead to inconsistencies in the Plesk database (PSA). You can try to run plesk repair db to see if that fixes the inconsistencies.
But that domain has nothing to do with the one I was trying to run Laravel deployment
To better understand...

Subscription A, domainA.com - I was trying to run Laravel deployment (*git pull)
Error says something about a domainB.com from Subscription B, a domain that was part of Subscription C, and I just move it yesterday from C -> B and then I set no hosting type because domain was not important, not used anymore.

I see. Perhaps there are more inconsistencies in the Plesk database, so running plesk repair db would definitely be worth a shot.

Else don't hesitate to contact Plesk support for an investigation of the issue on your server. To sign-in to support please go to https://support.plesk.com

If you bought your license from a reseller, your reseller should provide support for you. If the reseller does not provide support, here is an alternative:
https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/12388090147095-How-to-get-support-directly-from-Plesk

Thanks, I run again repair all and few issues have been found, DB inconsistency, FTP accounts orphan, filesystem permissions.
All these because a few domains have been moved from one subscription to another?

Back