• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue server crash ubuntu: ERROR: Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2006] MySQL server has gone

Amin

New Pleskian
Hi Guys,

I'm desperate for two days can solve this issue, so appreciate any insight.
i update my plesk on 11/dec then suddenly my control panel got very slow then since last nite it crashed and only show me this
error below

i tried plesk repair tool from terminal but that didn't help either how can i fix this problem?

ERROR: Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2006] MySQL server has gone away

Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: Zend_Exception
No entry is registered for key 'translate' (Abstract.php:144)

Search for related Knowledge Base articles

ERROR: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory' in /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php:129 Stack trace: #0 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(129): PDO->__construct('mysql:dbname=ps...', 'admin', '$AES-128-CBC$/m...', Array) #1 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(111): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_connect() #2 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(460): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect() #3 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('select param, v...', Array) #4 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(30): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('select param, v...', Array) #5 /opt/psa/admin/plib/db.php(36): Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query('select param, v...') #6 /opt/psa/admin/plib/db.php(212): db_query('select param, v...', false) #7 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Plesk/Mode.php(439): get_param('disable_provisi...') #8 /opt/psa/admin (Abstract.php:144)

Search for related Knowledge Base articles

"No entry is registered for key 'translate' (Abstract.php:144)" points to insufficient RAM for running the database server. Does your system meet the minimum requirements for the Plesk version that you are using? What is your actual RAM usage?
# free

Hi Guys,

I'm desperate for two days can solve this issue, so appreciate any insight.
i update my plesk on 11/dec then suddenly my control panel got very slow then since last nite it crashed and only show me this
error below

i tried plesk repair tool from terminal but that didn't help either how can i fix this problem?

ERROR: Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2006] MySQL server has gone away

@Amin

It is very likely that you have run into multiple issues with the MySQL server and the most important one to solve is that you make sure that you do not reach file limits.

Plesk KB has this convenient article: Plesk or website does not work: Unable to connect to database MySQL server has gone away: Full server backup is created with warning: errno: 24 - Too many open files

You should first apply the steps mentioned there and, afterwards, you should provide some feedback: there are probably some issues left to be solved.

Regards.........

"No entry is registered for key 'translate' (Abstract.php:144)" points to insufficient RAM for running the database server. Does your system meet the minimum requirements for the Plesk version that you are using? What is your actual RAM usage?
# free

i don't think im running out of ram i got 1.5gb ram and 1gb virtual
as far as i can see on terminal i got
18618 mysql 20 0 1639020 259240 7332 S 0.0 16.5 0:05.11 mysqld

452340 avail Mem
but if you think it caused due lack of ram i can ask for more ram for vps

Are you running MariaDB or MySQL? Please try to restart your database server on the console, for example
# service mariadb restart
then check the output or the log for entries, for example
# journalctl -u mariadb
This should describe the reason why the database is not starting.

If you are using MySQL the commands might be different. If you are using Debian instead of a RHEL OS, commands can be different, too, for example
# service mysqld restart
# /etc/init.d/mysql start
or similar. But the reason for a failure will always be listed in the log.

Back