• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Server Database Error

Ben Yates

New Pleskian
Hi
I'm depserately looking for some help from a Plesk expert please.
I have a Plesk VPS that went down yesterday and I can't log into it. None of the websites on the server that use a database are working, and people are ringing me demanding answers.
The hosting company have been really unhelpful, I've had two brief replies to my support ticket, one of which just said he didn't know how to help, but no guidance or help working out what to do next.
Emails are still working, as is FTP and all the files are still on the server, it's just the database side of things that's broken.
The error I get when trying to login is:
ERROR: Zend_Db_Statement_Exception: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'psa.sessions' doesn't exist (Pdo.php:234)
It's beyond my IT knowledge so I'm really looking for somebody to help fix this. I'm happy to pay for the service.
Thank you.

Thank you. I don't really have the skill to carry out those suggestions. I am looking for someone to help me with this. Happy to pay for the assistance. The company who host my VPS have just said that they can't help me.

Back