• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Server Information - 404 Page Not Found

The same here. The link on the right submenu is false:

:8443/settings/tools-proxy?url=/plesk/server/statistics/ (Error 404)
instead
:8443/plesk/server/statistics/

Kind regards, Andreas

Hi.

It's a known Plesk bug PPPM-12839. It will be fixed in upcoming Plesk version. Until that you can use Tools & Settings -> Server Information to go to needed page.

Hi.

It's a known Plesk bug PPPM-12839. It will be fixed in upcoming Plesk version. Until that you can use Tools & Settings -> Server Information to go to needed page
Hi, I have noticed also that the updates link no longer works - page will not load - (blank page), is this a bug also?

Hi, I have noticed also that the updates link no longer works - page will not load - (blank page), is this a bug also?
This can happen when an update process has not finished. After an upgrade (through the :8447 port page) was triggered it can take a while, e.g. 20 minutes, until the dead process is removed from the process list and the page can be accessed again.

If you are unable to access the :8447 port pages for a longer period of time, you can try to kill an orphaned upgrade process:
- Look into /var/log/plesk/install/autoinstaller3.log and check whether an upgrade process has started but not finished.
- Check whether there are Plesk processes with "installer" in the process list (# ps aux | grep installer)
- Look in to the Plesk "installer" processes if they are still doing something, e.g. moving files, downloading stuff or whatever, or if these are just sitting there waiting on something and not doing anything (# strace -p <pid of installer process>).
If the installer process is not doing anything, it can safely be killed (# kill -9 <pid of installer process>). Afterwards you can immediately re-open the :8447 pages.

This can also happen when port 8447 is blocked in any firewall, e.g. your antivirus solution or a data center firewall before the server or the Plesk firewall itself (Tools & Settings).

Hi,
your right - data center firewall
I didn't realise updates was on another port, 8447 is blocked by Cloudflare, If I login via Ip:8443 seems okay.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Back