• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Server Management > Settings. No input file specified.

Justin Clarke

Regular Pleskian
I log into my Plesk Panel.

Click on Server Management > Settings (on the left hand pane).

On the main (right hand) pane all I get is a white page with "No input file specified."

It's been fine for about 2 weeks. Just this afternoon I've had this problem, worked fine this morning.

Any ideas?

Now if I try cliking on Tools & utilities from the same menu I get..

Internal error: Execution failed. Command: vzcp_offline Arguments: Array ( ) Details: Empty error message from utility.
Message Execution failed. Command: vzcp_offline Arguments: Array ( ) Details: Empty error message from utility.
File Os.php
Line 23
Type PleskFatalException

And...

ERROR: Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception
SQLSTATE[00000] [1135] Can't create a new thread (errno 12); if you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug

0: Abstract.php:143
Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_connect()
1: Abstract.php:417
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(string 'SELECT 1', array)
2: Abstract.php:230
Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query(string 'SELECT 1')
3: Abstract.php:143
CommonPanel_Application_Abstract::initDbAdapter()
4: Abstract.php:106
CommonPanel_Application_Abstract->_initDbAdapter()
5: Abstract.php:34
CommonPanel_Application_Abstract->run()
6: Abstract.php:19
CommonPanel_Application_Abstract::init()
7: auth.php3:137

you said it runs for the last 14days and you have changed nothing? think you should contact your server provider if there are problems with your server. sounds like not enough resources are available not a plesk problem.

you said it runs for the last 14days and you have changed nothing? think you should contact your server provider if there are problems with your server. sounds like not enough resources are available not a plesk problem.

Thanks I think the resource issues are to do with 451 queue file write errors I'm getting with Postfix messing around.

Any ideas on the No input file selected? (The first message I got).

Thanks.

try to solve your resources problem and then look if the other error is still there...

Back