1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Server not found

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by mainsystem, Jan 14, 2008.

1. mainsystem

mainsystem Guest

I have a little problem i hope you help me,
    i have set ns of mainsystem.us in our parent domain panel to ns1.mainsystem.us refers to ip 72.9.232.170 and ns2.mainsystem.us refers to ip 72.9.232.171 now mainsystem.us works fine, for the other domain: gohardasht.us set ns in parent domain panel to ns1.mainsystem.us and ns2.mainsystem.us , but dns server on my dedicated server wont resolve gohardasht.us (Server not found ) , i changed gohardasht.us ns in my parent domain panel to ns1.gohardasht.us refers to ip 72.9.232.170 and ns2.gohardasht.us refers to ip 72.9.232.171 and now it works fine .
    now my question is why gohardasht.us wont resolve with my server while its ns in parent in domain panel is set to ns1.mainsystem.us and ns2.mainsystem.us , it used to work in our old server with such configurations.
    i have sql server on my server.
    Thank you very much

2. JackL

JackL Guest

There is not enough information.
    Please provide errors related to DNS or create support ticket

John S.G.