• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Server stopped/started always. fcgi?

AlexeyE

Basic Pleskian
Hello,
I think my vserver is slow (some sites), I receive 50x errors (internal error, temporar unavailable), I try install nginx as frontend for Apache, but it was some problem with configuration, had deinstall it and I think first configure Apache+fcgi, then nginx. I have read dotzend articles, and now I dont really know, how do I configure it and use with vhost.conf. (read somewhere, that impossible)
So: I have:
vserver Mem: 2Gb (used 600-700 Mb)
Plesk 9.5.4
Debian Lenny
Php 5.2.6-1+lenny13 with Suhosin-Patch 0.9.6.2 (cli) (built: Jul 1 2011
10 vHosts on vServer, all configurated as fastcgi:
In Web hosting setup for domains in PleskPanel:
PHP support: run as fastcgi-app, with safe-mod "on"
FastCGI support (required for Ruby on Rails): checked

In /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/fcgid.conf

AddHandler fcgid-script .fcgi .php .php5
PHP_Fix_Pathinfo_Enable 1

In all phph.ini's (cli, cgi, apache2) in /etc/php5/
memory_limit: 128Mb
cgi.fix_pathinfo=1

Thank you

from: http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=38431&highlight=fcgi
I do not have this: /usr/local/psa/apache/conf/httpd.conf
Only: /usr/local/psa

I need fastcgi for right permissions for users
Is it possible made with suPhp and what is better ?

Last edited:
Back