Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.
it is strange that no one shows interest on this subject , any one using doctor web? well i hope they add this feature soon because it is realy very very hard to set each clients Dr. Web configuration manually!
I am DEFINATELY interested in this feature and I have no idea why there wouldn't be an option to make Dr. Web enabled by default instead of disabled by default server-wide. I tried editing /etc/drweb/users.conf, but to no avail. Even when I try to add a user to that file myself, it won't show in Plesk as being protected.