• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Service plan / Database server selection and remote access

Johannes Kingma

Basic Pleskian
Hi!

I've created a Subscription plan a couple of months ago and now have problems syncing subscriptions. Some of the Properties that failed I could change but I have difficulty with these, resp. I'm unable to locate them in the Service plan settings and cannot remember ever having set them:

Backup and restoration of subscription data using an FTP storage
Java applications management
Database server selection
Remote access for database users

for all these I have for Subscription value, Plan value, Available value the values switched off, switeched on, switched off for one specific site.

Where can I correct these settings in the Service plan?

This can be found on the "Permissions" tab in the left hand column:
Backup and restoration of subscription data using an FTP storage

These two can be found on the "Permissions" tab when you expand the link "Show more available permissions"
Database server selection
Remote access for database users

I have not yet seen this one, but probably because none of our hosts allow Java. I think it should be on the "Permissions" tab, too:
Java applications management

Thanks Peter!

I did some additional searching and found out that by Cloning a plan can cause problems and cloning was exactly what I did. On a cloned plan some permissions fields are not visible/editable.
After I created a new Service plan I was able to find all settings and sync them.

Back