• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Service Plans different IP's

Michael Huber

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

My Server has multible IP Addresses from Differed EU-countries. I want offer my customers IP's from XX..

I can not find a way to create Service Plans where I can:

use a IP from e.g. DE
use a IP from e.g. NL
use a IP from e.g. UK

someone know a way to solve this ?

Hi m3lezZ,

I not using windows :D and I not want to change any existing subscription.

my Webhosting subscriptions are created by WHMCS via Plesk API.

I want create a Service plan, if used, this subscription get IP fom Germany
other Service Plan, if used this Subscription get a IP from France .. and so

I think you got me wrong. It's probably my bad English. I use a translator.

i already have 11 IP's on the server. one is default and dedicated. is not used.
10 more, each two from a total of 5 countries.

Currently, one of the 10 IP's is always used as default when creating a new subscription. always the same.

Of course it is easy to give another IP to a subscription. but I have to do that by hand. I don't want to ...

in my system everything is fully automatic.

is there a way to set an IP address via the Service Plan that will be used when I use the Service Plan?

please don't think in the Plesk UI. I use the API, not the UI.

You could write a small WHMCS hook that runs on account creation that checks the package name and updates the IP appropriately after account creation...

i solved this by simply creating the same account 11 times under Product/services >> Server. i gave each of them a different IP. then created groups and packed each account into a group. for the product i now only have to select the group where only this one account with the correct IP is used.

Back