• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Service Plans different IP's

Michael Huber

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

My Server has multible IP Addresses from Differed EU-countries. I want offer my customers IP's from XX..

I can not find a way to create Service Plans where I can:

use a IP from e.g. DE
use a IP from e.g. NL
use a IP from e.g. UK

someone know a way to solve this ?

Hi m3lezZ,

I not using windows :D and I not want to change any existing subscription.

my Webhosting subscriptions are created by WHMCS via Plesk API.

I want create a Service plan, if used, this subscription get IP fom Germany
other Service Plan, if used this Subscription get a IP from France .. and so

I think you got me wrong. It's probably my bad English. I use a translator.

i already have 11 IP's on the server. one is default and dedicated. is not used.
10 more, each two from a total of 5 countries.

Currently, one of the 10 IP's is always used as default when creating a new subscription. always the same.

Of course it is easy to give another IP to a subscription. but I have to do that by hand. I don't want to ...

in my system everything is fully automatic.

is there a way to set an IP address via the Service Plan that will be used when I use the Service Plan?

please don't think in the Plesk UI. I use the API, not the UI.

You could write a small WHMCS hook that runs on account creation that checks the package name and updates the IP appropriately after account creation...

i solved this by simply creating the same account 11 times under Product/services >> Server. i gave each of them a different IP. then created groups and packed each account into a group. for the product i now only have to select the group where only this one account with the correct IP is used.

Back