• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Service Temporarily Unavailable

linker

Basic Pleskian
Hello,when the plesk update ,my website can't be work now and show"
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."

The domain was Suspended, when I active it ,it show "Error: The domain or website zhen.us cannot be activated because it was suspended by your hosting provider."

and here is the errror_log:
[Mon Feb 15 03:26:41.209230 2016] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 13901:tid 139984785176320] [client 207.46.13.128:35731] AH01071: Got error 'Primary script unknown\n'

I also try to change the php or apache or nginx ,but still the same problem.

Waiting for the answer .thanks

What is your Plesk version? If it is 12.5 version, have you tried fix it with repair utility?
Could you please describe this problem more accurately and consistently? Or it is different and not connected problems? How it can be reproduced step-by-step?

Yes, my plesk version is 12.5.30.
when you open the https://zhen.us ,you can see those:
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

when I login in the plesk, I can see the domain zhen.us is Suspended and can't be actived. when I active the domain ,it show Error: The domain or website zhen.us cannot be activated because it was suspended by your hosting provider.

I don't do anything when it is ok. and one day someone tell me my website is down and still can't be work now. So I don't understand why ?

I use the repair utility, but I don't know how to use it .

use the plesk repair web zhen.us ,it show :
root@linker002002:~# plesk repair web zhen.us

Repairing web server configuration
Repairing web server configuration for the domain zhen.us ....... [2016-02-18 14:37:54] ERR [util_exec] proc_close() failed ['/opt/psa/admin/bin/httpdmng' '--reconfigure-domain' 'zhen.us'] with exit code [1]
signal: segmentation fault (core dumped)

And the other website is ok and nothing hanpped. just this website can't be work.

Hoping answer to this and deal with it. thanks!

If it is Virtuozzo VPS, check resources with failcounters > 0 in output of

# cat /proc/user_beancounters

root@linker002002:~# cat /proc/user_beancounters
cat: /proc/user_beancounters: No such file or directory

I use the backup file and let it ok now. but I don't know why the reason. but any way ,it is uptime. I hope you can do more better than now. thanks

Back