• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated and is no longer available for installation on the current Plesk release (18.0.63).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, the extension will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan and the deprecation FAQ.

Question Service Unavailable port 8443 Plesk Not Working

denemeaa

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62.2
I don't know how to explain the issue. I have one static IP, I installed Ubuntu 22.04 on a computer and turned it into a server that opens to the outside world with the Plesk panel. Everything was normal until yesterday, suddenly I couldn't access my websites and it started crashing. I didn't know why, so I waited. Then I updated with sudo app-get upgrade and my sites did not open again.

When I installed the application called Stacer, I saw that Apache2's service was not running, but I could not run it. Then, as a result of my research, I completely removed Nginx, commented the contents of some files on my error-prone sites, and finally ran the Apache2 service.

Previously, port 80 was closed, after running Apache, port 80 also worked. The ssh port was already working from the beginning and I could access it with the putty application.
PHP 8.2 seems not to be working, my sites are not working, the plesk login page is not opening. Port 8443 is closed. and I don't know what I should do. I also tried the following codes, I don't even know what they do. please help me find the problem first and then solve it

sudo systemctl status ssh

sudo plesk repair installation

sudo plesk repair all -y

sudo systemctl restart psa

Service Unavailable​

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache Server at MY STATIC IP ADRESS Port 443

Back