• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Service Unavailable!!!

D

Dejin

Hello folks,

I have problem about my Windows server. I have to restart it everyday like 10 times.
If I don't restart when you visit some websites it writes "Service Unavailable". After restart it is normal. Sometimes all websites which are on the server is giving this error. Sometimes only some websites.

Lets say I have 10 ip numbers. If one site is giving this error it means whole websites which are on the same ip giving the same error till I am restarting it.

How can I solve this problem??

Thank you!

This is really important and nobody knows what is it?
There is nothing in error logs. I believe datacenter is really bad or Plesk is doing something! Because AMD 64 3000+ with 2 GB ram I guess for that server 200+ visitors at the same time won't be problem!

Are ASP Websites running on the server?

Crashing Application Pools could cause something like this... did you check your IIS the last time you had this error?

Application pools like to crash when ASP-Pages are running that don't close their database-connections (ODBC). If the application pool is dead, every website that's running in the same application pool get's a "Service Unavailable" error message.

You could to to isolate a few asp sites (activate the dedicated application pool in the hosting setup for the domain) to see if that site crashes as well when the problem happens again.

Also, if one or more application pools are causing the problem, you won't need to restart your server every time you experience, restarting the application pool usually does the trick.

yes I have checked Even Viewer's System logs. It writes like that;

Warning :
A process serving application pool 'plesk(default)(2.0)(pool)' terminated unexpectedly. The process id was '3332'. The process exit code was '0xc0000354'.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Error:
Application pool 'plesk(default)(2.0)(pool)' is being automatically disabled due to a series of failures in the process(es) serving that application pool.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

What should I do?? How should I fix?
Ok it gives for asp but none of the websites in the same ip is not running! No ASP, PHP or even HTML pages are opening! Is it normal?
What should I do to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

I am getting exactly the same problem today

With Plesk 7.6 on windows server 2k3

any ideas anyone

I had the same problem. My fix was to go into IIS under Application pools, right click on the Plesk default application pools (there may be two), go to Identities and change the identity to Predefined Network Service and that should solve your problem. I think something went wrong with the default IWAM account for Plesk. But this should get you back up and running.

Originally posted by tealnet
I had the same problem. My fix was to go into IIS under Application pools, right click on the Plesk default application pools (there may be two), go to Identities and change the identity to Predefined Network Service and that should solve your problem. I think something went wrong with the default IWAM account for Plesk. But this should get you back up and running.

If are there two Plesk default application tools I should do this modification in both?

Back