• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Set Up Awstats

LloydD

Basic Pleskian
Hi guys,
ever since I have had Plesk 9 running (from webfusion) awstats hasn't worked. Is there some sort of guide. I am running Plesk 9.5.4 on Ubuntu 8.04 LTS. I searched the KB without sucess.
There's only a place holder index.html file in the stats folder.

It works fine on my dedicated box - Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Plesk 10.1.1

Thanks in advance for any help
Kind regards

Lloyd

Sorry, but it is bad description - "My Awstats doesn't work."
Could you please be more specific and provide more details?

well the ststs folder is empty, there is only an index.html file ...

This is the placeholder for Web statistics. If you see this page, that means that statistics for your server was not gathered yet, or bandwidth was not used. Statistics is typically set to run once every 24 hours. If you do not see a change to this page in the next 24 hours contact your server administrator for assistance.

This page has been automatically generated by Plesk.

I see on my dedicated server (Plesk 10.1.1, Ubuntu 10.4 LTS) there should be more files in the stats folder. That just worked straight after install, Is there any other setup I need to do on Plesk 9.5.4 or should that just work to?

Thanks for your help
Kind regards

Lloyd

Did you try to recalculate statistics for domain with following command:

# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-one --domain-name=yourdomain.com

Back