1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Set up local testing server to emulate Plesk

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by knottrydread, Aug 3, 2004.

1. knottrydread

knottrydread Guest

Greetings:

I have begun using Plesk through a Virtual Hosting Server Provider. I am a web developer and went with the plesk solution to make it easy and affordable for me to offer hosting for the sites that I develop.

A problem has arisen in our workflow, however. Previously we would develop on a staging server and then deploy to a live production server. Now, when we are developing, the sites of the staging server does not resemble sites on the Plesk server.

Is their a manual or set of guidelines that outline the changes that Plesk makes to the actual server? I would like to know so that I can emulate these sites on our development server.