• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question setup remotebackup: cannot proceed upload to remote sftp

Maik20

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
centOS7
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.47 Update 5
Hi,

this is my first plesk server. I like to setup a remote backup. I created an ftp account on a second server. After setup the credentials in plesk and click on save i got:

Hochladen der Datei in den Speicher kann nicht fortgesetzt werden: the content of the retrieved file '0SG!R6h5]n51lT)v]41CZ$y;' does not match the content that was previously sent 'zZ_6y&zGS614R7+ee41CZ$y;0SG!R6h5]n51lT)v]' Überprüfen Sie, ob Sie Berechtigungen zum Fortsetzen von Uploads im Speicher haben.

if i use winscp to connect to the ftp server i can read and write to it. I can not set any special rights to the ftp user.

Thats a pity. I am not sure if your issue can be solved if you have no control of the target server. As that's were the cause lies.

When you cannot resume, you could simply remove existing portions of backups from your FTP server using your favorite FTP software. Then proceed with a new backup.

Back