1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Several 'how do i' questions

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by cha0tic, Nov 22, 2005.

1. cha0tic

cha0tic Guest

1: Im wondering if it is possible to restrict plesk login access to one domain, instead of all domains
    example:
    I only want people to beable to log into plesk by doing:
    www.maindomain.com:8443
    and not have them doing
    www.hosteddomainaccount.com:8443

2: For some reason the updater in the cp is not finding any updates, its currently at 7.5.4 -- i've heard people speak of 7.5.5 and 7.5.6, is there anything I need to do to update it ? or unlock the updater ?

Thanks for your time.

2. jbuts

jbuts Guest

1. You can allow connect to Plesk from some IP. To do it you should go to CP -> Server -> Access.
    2. Actually. you can install the update from swsoft.com directly.

3. JackL

JackL Guest

1. Each domain user can login to Plesk CP only through his domain, i.e. www.hosteddomainaccount.com:8443
    It is default Plesk behavior and cannot be changed
    2. Updater will work in version 7.5.5 . Unfortunately in versions prior to 7.5.5 it simply check SWsoft site.

John S,G.