• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

silly question ... but first time backup

kadoudal

Regular Pleskian
As I am going to use the Backup Manager for the first time, I'd like to know if the databases are included in the domain backup .... or if I should backup them myself ?

Back up the entire server. The backup archive will include your Panel license key, settings and configuration of system services, accounts, sites, and mailboxes.

Back up individual user accounts with websites. The backup archive will include all settings and data related to user account and user's sites.

Back up individual websites. The backup archive will include all data and settings related to a website.

all data...

Thanks Igor

I read carefully the doc, and that's why my point was about "all data" ... are db dumps included in the 'all data' ?
as you mention 'all data' in you answer, I guess YES.. db dumps are included in the backups (whatever type ... server, user account, website )

Back