• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Since the last update of plesk all my mails are stuck in the mail queue.

Server operating system version
Obsidian
Plesk version and microupdate number
Good afternoon.

Since the last update applied to the plesk platform all my outgoing and incoming emails are stuck in the mail queue, I tried many things, but so far I can not solve this detail, someone who can help me. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this exact same issue, but only for the outgoing mails. It happened Since 18.0.56 update 1 and there are no errors that lead me to the problem. All outgoing mails are sent to the postfix queue. SPF/DKIM/DMARC/SMTP/port 25 open. Everything checks out at mxtoolbox. I can send mail to addresses on the same server, but not outside.

That's pretty clear that either your server, the data center firewall or the relay server is blocking traffic. I'd consider the last two first.

That's pretty clear that either your server, the data center firewall or the relay server is blocking traffic. I'd consider the last two first.
I do not use a relay server for sending e-mail. Is it normal that it uses the relay=deurenbergmedia-nl.mail.protection.outlook.com?

The hosting company tells me they do not block any ports in the firewall. My own firewall (in plesk) also doesn't block anything.

I do not use a relay server for sending e-mail. Is it normal that it uses the relay=deurenbergmedia-nl.mail.protection.outlook.com?
# host -t MX deurenbergmedia.nl
deurenbergmedia.nl mail is handled by 0 deurenbergmedia-nl.mail.protection.outlook.com.

So yes, it is normal.

Got some more info: It turns out postfix holds all mails in queue, except the ones that go to gmail accounts.

Back