• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Since upgrade, new mail passwords do not go into effect.

J

jstapels

After upgrading to 8.4 (and installing the ubuntu hotfix), any updates to mail passwords do not seem to go into affect without running the mchk tool. Has anyone else has this problem? Any known fixes? My already grumpy clients (due to prev mail probs) are growing more irritable by the second.

Could someone perhaps give me an idea of where to check? Or perhaps a log file I can dig through?

My assumption is that whatever hook is supposed to get run after editing an email is not going through :(. My clients are in an uproar and it's getting tiring having to run mchk over and over. (I'm ready to put it in a cron to run every 5 mins :p).

Edit: By the way, I checked my event manager settings and it's blank. Is that how it's supposed to be? Or does plesk come with some defaults and maybe got wiped on my system?

Back