• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Site builder login

S

ScotY

I have plesk 10 unlimited through godaddy. I can create a site in sitebuilder via the hosted domains control panel and publish them. when doing so it shows sitebuilder 5. this is via one of my customers portal - However, I cannot find the master ADMIN area where i can manipulate templates, help section, modules, etc.. there are some very basic ones on this and it is nothing like the demo.

Sorry if this is out of place. i am new. here.

Scot

SB 5 is not separate product as SB 4.5 and haven't own business logic. Now it is part of Plesk and you can use it only as site editor in Plesk interface.

views vs replies

I got one reply to this post. Someone must be a frustrated with SB5 as i am. The demo is 4.5 or whatever and it is kinda of cool... i like that you can manipulate it so you can brand it...

Godaddy is all about up-selling the unlimited package and then it does not work like the PLESK sites says it will... the most frustrating part is with a couple of click of someone's magic wand I could have a solid product that i would rave about which ultimately would benefit Plesk and Godaddy. I strongly feel godaddy is selling product they dont really have... and the plesk's site is misleading... using words like "Unlimited" and "Bundled With" Just my two worthless cents...

Hi ScotY,

Can you list the features you are missing/expecting? Also, it would be great to know if you're a design studio or a small hoster to understand the business case. You can PM me directly if you want.

Back