• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Site Builder Pro

Have looked into Wordpress? It's a more commonly used content management system. Learning Wordpress is worthwhile the effort as you can do practically everything you'll ever want to do on your website, while it is the most widely used cms. Plesk has a very well done integration of Wordpress, the "Wordpress Toolkit" that lets the web space control panel interact with Wordpress and makes your life pretty easy with that system. Wordpress and the Wordpress Toolkit are both available for free.

Your answer ist very worthfull - like it is everytime but it doesn't anwer my question.
Are you answering only for answering? Please - don't do that.

I wonder what answer you have expected. Your post is nothing but a complaint that Plesk is allegedly charging for something that you might have read should be free. I suggest to write to Plesk in this case.

Regarding your other responses in the two other threads I think it is best that I won't respond to your threads in the future. It does not seem to be of any value to you. Not a problem, maybe someone else understands better how to assist you.

I wonder what answer you have expected. Your post is nothing but a complaint that Plesk is allegedly charging for something that you might have read should be free. I suggest to write to Plesk in this case.

Plesk is the vendor of the extension and I'm in the Plesk forums - so it should be the right place to complain, isn't it?

Back