• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Sitejet Website Builder dont update

Gabriel Medinas

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows server 2019
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.57 Update 5
Hello,
I am trying to update a site today with sitejet website builder, it has been impossible for me, it only reaches 60% and it stops, leaving the site unusable, I have worked until now without any problem for months, but today this happens, I have checked the server and it is fine , what happen? thanks.

Attachments

• falla.JPG
    falla.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 3
Is the storage space sufficient on both, the system and the subscription? Is the network connection stable?

Is the storage space sufficient on both, the system and the subscription? Is the network connection stable?
Hello Peter, thanks for you answer

In my server side the space is fine, please let me know about the subscription space? I use the SiteBuilder with my Plesk account, where are this subscription space ? (have a larger websites).

In this moment, the publish status bar stop in 60% but the site update the publish well (think).

When you open the "Statistics" menu of your subscription, does it show enough free space for adding new files to the subscription?

Do you see the "Statistiscs" menu in Plesk? It is in the leftmost column where all the other menu entries are.

I think it could be best if you open a support ticket with Sitejet and ask for assistance there.

Well, that sounds quite frustrating if you should come up with some problem while trying to update your site from within Sitejet. Sometimes such bugs just pop up and out of nowhere; someone could be frustrated since, from their end, everything was alright. Have you tried clearing your browser cache or using another browser? This resolves a lot of the loading issues. If that's not the case, then you probably have to get ahold of Sitejet's support to help you diagnose the issue. And in case you want alternative solutions and new ideas, maybe some cool examples of WordPress blogs at WordPress Blog Examples: 30 Most Beautiful and Popular WordPress Blogs in 2023 - AppSalon will help. Anyway, good luck sorting out the update snag.

Back