• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Site Builder Troubleshooting...lots of questions.

Dmitry Frantsev

I have the same error, can you send me the patch that correct the problem ?
----------
Internal SiteBuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/SB/Site/ModuleInstancesList.php; Line: 76
Message: Module with instance id='l8frataalyi' does not exists.; Code: 0
----------

version: Sitebuilder 4.0 for Linux/Unix

Thanks for advance and best regards

Actually, as you have v.4 this fix should be included into latest version. So probably it came from previous version 3.0.2. Did you make an upgrade recently?

Try to make following changes:

1. Figure out where site content is stored on Sitebuilder server:

mysql> select dir_name from sitebuilder3.site where alias='SITE_ALIAS';

For example, you get something like this: 6481275f1cacad4cfef4dda324053855. Make backup for /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/sites/64/6481275f1cacad4cfef4dda324053855/
directory (on Debain server path will be different /opt/sitebuilder/..) and check the files which contains ID for module which does not exists:

# grep -r l8frataalyi /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/sites/64/6481275f1cacad4cfef4dda324053855/

When you find the file which contains this note, delete <iframe> section from it with ID, starting from <iframe and ending by </iframe>.
It should help to resolve this situation. I appreciate if you could remember how this situation could be reproduced so I can pass description for developers for investigation.

Thanks Dmitry,

I followed your instructions on finding the <iframe> and now my client can log into his sitebuilder account again.

Man I love forums, you can find so much information. ;-)

Cnote

Just for your information, in v. 3.0.x and 4.0.0 there were situations which can caused issue with lost module instance. These are individual cases but anyway, to avoid similar issues in future in would be better to upgrade to latest 4.1.0 version which should be released in about a week or sooner.

patch

Hi

Is there any way to receive this patch? sitebuilder_patch_3.0.2_1.tar.gz

I seem to be having this same problem on v3 .

Thank you
GL

Patch in the attachment

You can find patch in the attachment. Please check it up.

Patch should be applied in following way:
# tar -xzvf sitebuilder_patch_3.0.2_1.tgz -C /usr/local/
and
# tar -xzvf sitebuilder_patch_3.0.2_1.tgz -C /opt/ (on Debian)

Attachments

• sitebuilder_patch_3.0.2_1.tgz
    222.8 KB · Views: 51
Back