• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved Site Import extension doesn't work in Obsidian #2

HoracioS

Regular Pleskian
Hello, the extension cannot start to check the data without any kind of explanation or log. I can use it in Onyx, but nit in Obsidian. Please help!

I have the same problem in Obsidian. When clicking the OK button I get this response from the server:

Code:
POST https://myplesk.server/modules/site-import/index.php/site-migration/new-migration/site_id/5

Code:
{
    "formMessages": {
        "contentTransferOptions": {
            "ftpEncoding": {
                "notInArray": "This option is not supported."
            }
        }
    },
    "status": "success",
    "statusMessages": []
}

Looking in the html source I see this:

HTML:
<input type="hidden" name="contentTransferOptions[ftpEncoding]" value="[object Object]">

Looks like an object property is incorrectly called on server side.

I am apologize for inconvenience, we are still working on update, and Site Import v1.4.3 which will fix the issue will be delivered as soon as we can. I believe it takes no more than few days.

Back