• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Site import (ftp-migrator) fails because of denied permission

Kaspar

API expert
Plesk Guru
I'am trying to import a few website using the 'Site Import' function. But I run into this error for every site:

Code:
Failed to copy files of source folder 'D:\<website>/wwwroot' to '/var/www/vhosts/<website>/<website>/wwwroot' on the target server.
Transfer the folder manually to the target server. [Hide details]
Command execution failed on the local server with non-zero exit code.
command: su <user> --shell /bin/sh -c '/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/site-import/backend/lib/python/parallels/core/extras/ftp-migrator/ftp-migrator --config-file -'
exit code: 126

stdout:
stderr: sh: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/site-import/backend/lib/python/parallels/core/extras/ftp-migrator/ftp-migrator: Permission denied

Any one any suggestions on how to solve this?

(I am on CentOS 7 btw.)

Last edited:
Set correct permissions with:

# chmod o+x /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/panel-migrator/backend/lib/python/parallels/core/extras/ftp-migrator/ftp-migrator

@IgorG, shouldn't that be:

# chmod o+x /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/site-import/backend/lib/python/parallels/core/extras/ftp-migrator/ftp-migrator

?

I was able to overcome this exact same issue by removing the Site Import extension on Plesk and reinstalling again. Worth trying this first in any case.

Back