• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Site Statistics internal error

T

trident666

Hello
When a customer tries to click on
Site Statistics, he gets

Internal SiteBuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/SB/Views/Admin/Site/Statistics/Reports.php; Line: 86

The counter works fine though
any idea what could be the problem ?
Thx

System error occurred. Please contact the server administrator.

Dmitry, how can this error be solved in staistics.... I tried enabling and disabling........

Could you please provide some more details here:
Which version of Sitebuilder do you have? Try to check Server -> Logs section for any errors after you get "System error occurred..." in Statistics section. Does this issue affect all the sites on the server? When did this issue appeared for the first time?

Statistics error

When I check Server -> Logs, I see this

Modules 8/26/2008 2:15:31 PM admin x.x.x.x SB_Modules_Transport_Direct: requested method "getReport of class "modules_statistics_attendance_broker" does not exist!
Modules 8/26/2008 2:15:31 PM admin x.x.x.x SB_Modules_Transport_Direct: requested method "getCount of class "modules_statistics_attendance_broker" does not exist!
Modules 8/26/2008 2:15:30 PM admin x.x.x.x The 'Statistics' module has been upgraded. This module cannot work with old site version. It is necessary to republish the site (current site title is 'New' , site owner is 'derek').

Actually I have migrated from one server to new one the Sitebuilder 4.2.0 and then upgraded it to 4.2.3.

Try fully re-publish the site. Just load Wizard for site editing and on the latest Publish step, set "Republish the entire site" checkbox. After that check this situation one more time.

did not work

Hey Dimitry...

I have a problem...

When i access the Site Statistics, i see the following message:

"Internal SiteBuilder error.
File:
/opt/sitebuilder/include/SB/Views/Admin/Site/Statistics/Reports.php;
Line: 86

In the previous post you put a link to download a patch... OK...

I have intalled this patch, but did not work... when I try to access the Site Statistics, continues to display the same message:

You have some idea to solve the problem???

Thanks

Thanks

Ok Dmitry... Thank you...

I will do a upgrade to lastest version.

Back