• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder 3.0.2 - Login takes you to create wizard even if you already have a site

chmod 664 Start.php

In my case I had to chmod 664 Start.php as when I FTP'd the file after unzipping on my workstation the permissions were slightly off.

I also need this fix. Can you pls send it to me as well?
Thanks.

What format is this in?

I can't open it on the mac.

It looks like an exe?

Can we have a regular zip version?

I need this patch as well.

Please send it to me. My email is pierre at zenutech.com

Also, is there a mailing list system which swsoft maintains which alerts us of these hotfixes? Seems like this is desperately needed. Most other software I have purchased elsewhere have an area, mailing list or forum with a list of hotfixes that can be downloaded and installed. Does swsoft have this?

i'm not exactly sure what Matt posted. It's certainly not the Start.php file

Hi!

We are in need of this "hotfix" patch for the web site builder Admin login. We have:
SiteBuilder for Unix/Linux
Product version: 3.0.2

Is this still available? I did not know there was a fix for the Admin until I read this string. I would like my clients to be able to login to their Web Site Builder Admin and start editing, instead jumping through several hoops first to get to that eventual screen. It's so confusing for them and I can see why.

Thanks,
Kent
[email protected]

Back