• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder 3.0.2 - Login takes you to create wizard even if you already have a site

teckna

Basic Pleskian
Since upgrading to SB 3.0.2, when an existing user logs in, they are sent to the "select your type of site" wizard screen.

The user is only aloowed one site and that is already created (and shown in a drop down in top right).

If the user clicks next they get the "Cannot create or get the site. Please contact the server administrator." as the user already is at the limit of his sites.

YES, the user can click, "Go to admin panel" but its all a bit confusing for new user, hwo do I get them to go to the admin panel automatically from "login"

Feel free to try http://sb.teckna.com/login use username=swsoft password=helpme

If you doplay with the trial site .. please leave text in the home page, so we can filter the forum budies sites out..

ta

Andy

We had this problem too, and SW-Soft provided us with a hotfix. The hotfix was a new version of the following file -

/usr/local/sitebuilder/include/SB/Views/Wizard/Start.php

The best thing to do is report the problem to SW-Soft through their support form and they will send you the hotfix. Otherwise, if you want I can email it to you.

thanks for that ...

maybe there ios light at the end of the tunnell !!

I raised it on here at the same time as with support, as the forum quite often reacts quicker and with different methods...

Ill be back to you if my mission with Support fails.

regards

Andy

thanks ...

fixed applied this morning ...

great swift reply ..

all working as designed

regards

Andy

Hot Fix

I don't suppose one of you would send me that hotfix? Thanks in advance.

Re: Hot Fix

Originally posted by cessnaman
I don't suppose one of you would send me that hotfix? Thanks in advance.
I have sent you the fix to your e-mail address. Please check it up. Also note that this fix should be applied on the latest 3.0.2 Sitebuilder version.

Dmitry, we need to think about a common place for patches. The place from where our customers can easily download and apply them.

I have the same problem and i am waiting more then 48 hours without replay form swsoft support team ..
can someone send me that patch ?

Regards
[email protected]

Menta3K, zero and osmoswebnow I have sent hotfix with description to your e-mail addresses. Check it up.

To SibProgrammer: Actually, we could attach such file to the message but for some reasons attach feature doesn't work on this forum. As I know such request already exists for forum maintainer. Hope it will be fixed soon.

Thanks Dmitry!

It seems to work great. One note: you may want to sign your name in your email messages. I almost threw away your message before I even read it!

Thanks again!

Thanks a lot Dmitry you are great.

Btw i have one more issue in that version with publishing.
publishing user name is in that format [email protected].
But when i try to publish Sitebulder send just the username to the ftp server without @domain.tld.

I do not have that issue in the 2.x version of the sitbuilder.

Are there someone who have the same problem or ideas how can be solved ?

I can confirm that dev bugzilla have this issue opened. But there is no any estimations then it'll be fixed. It's not easy to add support of such logins now, cause of internal representation of publish parameters. This problem is appeared again in SB 3.x due to project was rewritten from scratch.

P.S. I also highly recommend you do not report different problems in the same thread, cause it's really hard to find them again.

Good news for you :) I have prepared very experimental patch which solves this problem. After testing it'll be available through support on monday or tuesday.

How i can get that patch ?
I have opened ticket for that problem but don't have any reply from the support team ?
Is it possibles to send it to my private mail ?

I couldn't find your ticket in ticket queue so I send the patch to your e-mail address. Right now we are trying to figure out why attachment is broken on the forum and in future I hope it would be possible to attach files to messages.

Thank you very much
Dmitry Frantsev and
SibProgrammer.
My mail is [email protected]
and if you need my ticket id was [SWsoft #268156]
I am waiting for the mail.

Again thanks alot.

Back