• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SiteBuilder 3.0.2 - Pages get overwritten during editing

M

mattp

This is a bug that doesn't always occur. Here are the steps that sometimes cause it -

1. Edit a page
  2. While the page is dirty, select another page from "Site Map"
    on the left
  3. When it asks if you want to save changes, click "Yes"
    [/list=1]

Sometimes this results in the page you were editing in step 1 being completely replaced by the page you clicked on in step 2.

e.g. If you are editing a page called "About Us", and you click on the "Our Services" page in the site map, you sometimes end up with 2 pages called "Our Services" one where it is supposed to be, and the other where the "About Us" page originally was.

I've had the same issue several times, but I could never figure out the exact steps that caused it. Have you figured out any solution yet?

No, but I've lodged a support ticket. The last contact I had was on the 25-Jan-2007, when they said -

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your ticket has been escalated to our second line support engineers for closer investigation. They will keep you updated.

I'll keep this thread updated with any updates I get.

Matt.

I've been having the same problems as mentioned here and in the other thread so I filled out the Server Support Online Form twice now since early this month and haven't received any reply.

I used the support link in my sitebuilder installation and also used the email address I purchased it from so I'm not sure why I haven't received any response or files so I can upgrade my installation to correct these problems.

I've put in 3 support tickets regarding this since January and haven't receive any response and still have the bugs, which the clients are complaining about.

What can I do to get the fixes?

Chris

Back