• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder Button

S

slabuda

Hello,

Where can I find a copy of the sitebuilder button used in the plesk admin panel? I can not find either the regular or greyed out button on my install....I have sitebuilder installed, everything is working...I just need to button to add to the plesk admin.

Thanks for pointing me there. However, I am looking for the .gif file button. The installation looks fine, I just can't find the image on my install. I could make a new graphic, but would prefer to use the one that matches the rest of the buttons in Plesk.

Here you go

I found it deep in the psa folder. No time to dig it up but I've attached it here.

Edit. Well, I tried to upload it. Shoot me an e-mail if you would like me to e-mail it to you.

Found the links

Ok, I looked back and here's the actual URL (an example) you can type into a browser to show the image you want and just grab it. The image names will be different but if you get into your psa admin section and go to skins/templatehere/images you should see a list of the images. I didn't verify it with the SB image but if you see any others you want, this is where they'll be.

https://www.host.com:8443/skins/plesk.silver/images/btn_site-apppkgs_bg.gif (for application vault)

Hope this helps someone.

Back