• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder error

NinoR

New Pleskian
Hello! i have a problem when i clicked the sitebuilder menu it displays an error:
Internal error: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'sitebuilder'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Can you please provide me a solution on how to solve this issue?

Thank you.

Thank you for the reply, but can you please provide me for the windows command? Sorry but i am new to plesk.

Hi Igor,

I have the same issue as Nino. Unfortunately, there is no file called 'sb_config' under Windows, so unfortunately the Unix solution you pointed to does not work under Windows.

Regs,
Andor

This error means that Sitebuilder database user 'sitebuilder' credentials do not match MySQL database user credentials. Try to check settings of connection to Sitebulder database for this DB user and correct it.

Yes, well, that much I gathered :) But of course the question is how to solve it.

How can I find out what the correct username for the SiteBuilder user is? Or is it the idea that I manually replicate all my Plesk users in the SiteBuilder database before I can use SB?
Where can I find the SiteBuilder database?
How can I set remote access to it so I can look around to find the correct fields to add information to?

Note that I have never been able to run SiteBuilder 5, as it has been giving this and other errors ever since I installed Plesk 10.0.1.

Error: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'sitebuilder'@'localhost' (using password: YES).

I get that bug me, but I use windows as I fix it?

Hi,

For those who need a solution like KB article mentioned about, but for Windows, use configure.php in sb\utils:

"C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe" -c "C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\php.ini" -dauto_prepend_file="" "C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\sb\utils\configure.php" --db_admin_name MYSQL.ADMIN.USER --db_admin_passwd MYSQL.ADMIN.PASSWORD

Hi Thierry,

Can you provide more specifics about what exactly is not working in your case? Thanks.

Back