• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder Eshop Problems

H

HICESHIJNX

CAN ANYONE HELP WITH A COUPLE QUESTIONS?

SORRY IF THIS STUFF IS BASIC BUT...

HOW DO YOU DISABLE THE 'CASH ON DELIVERY' OPTION IN THE ESHOP SETTINGS? AS I CANNOT OFFER THIS WAY OF PAYMENT, I WANT TO GET RID, BUT THERE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ANYWAY TO DO SO.. STRANGE. YOU CAN CONFIGURE OTHER PAYMENT METHODS BUT NOT THIS ONE, WHY?

ALSO THE PICS I'M UPLOADING FROM MY HD TO USE FOR PRODUCTS, ARE NOT SHOWING UP WHEN VIEWING THE SITE AT THE PUBLISH STAGE. WILL THEY SHOW UP ONE SITE IS PUBLISHED TO THE WEB?

HOPE SOMEBODY HAS THE ANSWERS.

HICESHIJNX :confused:

There is no 'Edit' option for 'Cash on delivery' but you can disable this method of payment. Just go into E-shop module ->
Payment Systems. Select 'Cash on delivery' and click on Deactivate. When payment system is marked with red icon it won't be displayed on user's page as available payment method.
I have checked situation with images on my test server and it looks good. Uploaded images for products are available on 'Publish' step and in 'Preview' mode also.
Try to check it one more time and if this issue still exist, please give me step-by-step instructions what you did, so I could try to reproduce this situation on my side.

Back