• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder - Localization Pack Problem

O

ottomanlast

Hello everybody.

I have a big and important issue about SiteBuilder
I'm currently using SiteBuilder 4.2.108 for Windows on my server along with Parallels Plesk 8.6 for windows.

Since Parallels does not have a localization pack for Turkish language, I decided to create my own.
First, I downloaded the localization development pack from parallels website, which is for SiteBuilder 4.2 - Windows.
Then, I translated all phrases in the .sblp file.

When I tried to create executable for my translation, I got this error:

Error Given LP source contains sections that are not predefined in the metainfo file: ; Web\Wizard\EditPage\Fotolia\Controls\App_LocalResources\PurchaseStep.ascx; rad::Spell::SpellDialog.xml; Web\Wizard\EditPage\Fotolia\App_LocalResources\FotoliaSearch.aspx; Web\Wizard\EditPage\Fotolia\Controls\App_LocalResources\FinishStep.ascx; Web\Wizard\EditPage\Fotolia\Controls\App_LocalResources\LoginStep.ascx; Web\Wizard\EditPage\App_LocalResources\ImageCrop.aspx; Web\Wizard\EditPage\Fotolia\Controls\App_LocalResources\UserInfoArea.ascx; Web\Wizard\EditPage\Fotolia\Controls\App_LocalResources\SelectStep.ascx; Web\Admin\ComponentsMgmt\Modules\App_LocalResources\SitePalSettings.aspx; rad::Editor::FormatCodeBlock.xml; Modules\SitePal.Design\Localization; Modules\SitePal\Localization; SiteBuilder.Fotolia\Resources\Localization; Web\Wizard\EditPage\Fotolia\App_LocalResources\FotoliaPurchase.aspx; Web\Wizard\EditPage\Fotolia\Controls\App_LocalResources\PurchaseWizard.ascx; Web\Wizard\EditPage\Fotolia\Controls\App_LocalResources\ProgressBarStep.ascx; rad::Spell::RadSpell.xml

I thought I made a mistake while translating. Then, I tried to create an executable of which the original language came along with localization tools and sources. Boom, I got exactly the same error.
Which means, The Localization Compiler even can't compile the original sources that came with package.

What I did is, I removed all sections mentioned in the error description from my translation source.
Then I tried to compile, and hopefully created an executable for my language. So far, so good (need critics!)

But, when it come to install the package, I had an interesting error:
Unsupported version of SWSoft Sitebuilder for windows installed

Right now, I tried to download a so-to-say "supported" language package like "German" or "French". Whoops, download1.parallels.com server does not responding :) This would be the final step.

From now on, I'm really waiting a satisfactory answer from Parallels Suppor Team about this, and I'll inform you guys about the answers later.

P.S: Don't prejudge, I have Parallels SiteBuilder 4.2 license key WITH "unlimited localization support".

Nope, Parallels support team haven't answered yet. What is going on guys ?

Please check ftp://download1.parallels.net/ site is back again. By the way, it is better to use official download pages like http://www.parallels.com/products/sitebuilder/lp/. Here you can get officially supported language packs.
Could you please provide me with localization kit version you have? Latest update version you can find here: http://www.parallels.com/ptn/download/localization/ and here SDK can be found http://www.parallels.com/ptn/download/sdk/.
It is also suggested to upgrade to latest version and use latest SDK and localization tools.

dont installed sitebuilder 4.2 turkish lang

dont installed sitebuilder 4.2 turkish lang

plss help me

Not install turkish language file not convert msi file.

türkçe dil dosyasını nasıl yükleyebilirim yardımcı olurmusunuz?

Back