• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Web Presence Builder Fallback locale

Stepster

Basic Pleskian
I'm based in the UK as are most of my customers.

When Web Presence Builder launches (the customer clicking the link to 'Web Presence Builder' in their control panel), the Wizard always seems to launch in en-US. That's despite the customer being setup with a 'United Kingdom' customer account.

I've looked in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\sb\config' and see the entry:

fallback_locale = en_US

I've changed this to: fallback_locale = en_GB but this appears to have no effect.

My administration panel ('My Profile' | 'Profile & Preferences' | 'Administrator's interface language' is set to 'ENGLISH (United States)' with no other option available.

My server locale ('control panel' | 'Region and Language') is set to 'United Kingdom'.

How do I make sure that, by default Web Presence Builder launches in en_GB?

OK, I figured this one out by creating my own language pack for en-GB, uploading this to the server and setting Panel to use this instead of en-US.

Back